You’re already halfway through your first year. Unbelievable! These past six months have flown by, and it’s been incredible watching you change each day.
- 4/20 – Rolled over! Your first roll from your back to your tummy… and I missed it! I had put you down on your back, then looked over to Duke and pet him for a moment. When I turned back to you, you were on your tummy. Good job, baby girl! Rolling from back to tummy was a little iffy at first, but you loved sleeping on your tummy, so you got a lot of practice when we’d set you down on your back for nigh-night.
- 4/26-4/27 – Slept through the night! This was your first time not waking in the middle of the night to eat. You slept from 8-5!
- 5/1 – Sat unassisted! You sat up unassisted for like 15 seconds!
- 5/9 – First food! You tried your first food (sweet potato) and loved it!
- 5/10 – Scooted! You sure are getting mobile!
4/20/15 – You finally lost the little pimples next to your left eye.
4/23/15 – You were sleeping so sweetly, gripping the bar on your crib. This is one of the last naps you took while swaddled.
4/24/15 – Sweet snuggles with Aunt Boo.
4/26/15 – You and Daddy take the best selfies!
4/29/15 – We went to Island’s with Grandma. This was your first time sitting in the high chair. You did great!
4/30/15 – Could you be any cuter?!
5/1/15 – This hair might give you trouble… 😉
5/1/15 – You enjoyed playing in your birthday suit!
5/1/15 – Cutest little shape ever!
5/1/15 – This is what you sound like when you complain. 😉
5/1/15 – You love swinging!
5/3/15 – We walked over to the bagel shop for breakfast. You don’t seem to mind your jogging stroller! Although, you’d pretty much always rather be held by one of us.
5/5/15 – We love making you laugh — it brings a smile to our face every time!
5/6/15 – Hanging out with Duke!
5/6/15 – You love going in your swing! And being outside, in general!
5/6/15 – These lips are so kissable! <3
5/9/15 – You love your daddy! <3
5/9/15 – Your FIRST food (sweet potato). You loved it, and ate like you’d been doing it for months.
5/10/15 – Such a sweet sleeper. I love having you in bed with us (although, I think we all get more sleep with you in your crib!).
5/10/15 – Mother’s Day breakfast!
5/10/15 – The first time you really scooted.
5/16/15 – Playtime with Hannah, and snuggles with Grandpa
5/18/15 – You’re officially 6 months old! Halfway through your first year, and the time sure is flying by.
5/18/15 – You tried tuna for the first time, and weren’t such a fan. Ha!